Tuesday, November 11, 2008

touched for the very first time...

I think I was fifteen years old the first time I jacked off. I had heard about it before and wondered exactly what it was. Sometimes in the shower I would get hard and I would be completely dumbfounded. I used to just slap my dick against the palm of my hand because that felt sorta good.

One day on the bus ride home from school, one of my friends explained a talk that his father (step-father, maybe?) had had with him. My friend went on to describe the mechanics of masturbation. I was intrigued, to say the least. I was also mildly horrified that his father could calmly explain all of this to him. Just not how we did things in my household.

Later that night I stealthily crept into the bathroom and gave it the old college try. I think I was just standing over the toilet like I would if I were pissing. I had an extra difficulty here. My dick curves pretty sharply to the left. Peeing isn't typically a problem unless I'm hard in which case I have to step back and to the right. This was completely different. I was standing over the toilet sort of leaning over it so that my junk was angled down and just stroking.

I started to think that my friend had made the whole thing up because nothing was happening. In addition to worrying about someone knocking on the door, I also started to get a little bored... BUT THEN! A slight tingling. And an intense desire to continue. After a while (probably 30 seconds) something magical happened. I almost fell over but thankfully I was bracing myself on the tank part of the toilet. Hard to say where exactly the cum went. Having never seen it before I wasn't really sure what to look for. I think I maybe put my pants on too soon because I felt a little sticky later on while I was laying down.

The point of all this is that this is where all the trouble started. It was like a drug to me. This feeling... This tingling... This release... This awesomeness. I didn't know what to do about it. I only now (a mere ten years later) have begun to grasp appropriate ways to deal with it.

One way, write about it on the internet.

No comments: