Wednesday, October 1, 2008

good evening

How this seemed like a good idea, I will never know. But it does...

I would go as far as to say that Wellington and I are the two very worst people to get together for something like this. I seem to very frequently team up in random exploits but always with someone as a voice of fucking reason. Someone to keep things from going 'too far'. With Wellington or myself as 'the moral compass' we may quickly spiral into something out of a Brett Easton Ellis novel.

And all that isn't even the most appealing part. I will say that my co-conspirator has been a dear friend of mine for over ten years now (13?!?!) and I would certainly always want the best for him. However, I think we both know exactly how much we can trust each other. Or rather have a good sense of where one would undoubtedly fail the other. Pray it never comes to that... unless...

Some other time. This is about doing something with someone... Something heinous and beautiful and (seemingly) pointless... Something filled with ellipses and parentheses.

Here's to doing whatever you want and justifying it in whatever afterthought you'd like.

No comments: